WELCOME BACK TO THE EDUPUNX PODCAST!
This is the second episode of In Between Spins - the monthly new music portion of the eduPUNX Podcast! If you remember from January, it's a collaboration with my friend Jaclyn O'Connell - who is launching her project, In Between Spins VERY SOON! Read below for more information!
This week, we welcomed our friend, Christine Varialle, the editor-in-chief of Allston Pudding, to the podcast to discuss our current favorite albums of 2018 - we know, we know, the year is still very fresh, but there have been plenty of great releases so far! AND we discuss some of the albums that are yet to be released this year and speculate on some that may or may not come our way this year.
You get to learn A LOT about us and our interests on this episode, and there is no shortage of exciting new music that some of us weren't even aware of before recording this episode. But some are now in constant rotation for us - and we hope they will be for you!
Songs you hear in this episode:
- “Caution,” Tiny Moving Parts
- “Yr Throat,” Jeff Rosenstock
- “Lillies,” bedbug
- “Rorschach,” Typhoon
- “Speaking Of Ghosts,” POLIÇA and s t a r g a z e
- “I Eat Salads Now,” Sidney Gish
- “In the Sun,” Hovvdy
- “Pirouette,” Jay Som
- “Charisma,” Pianos Become the Teeth
- “Fool’s Gold,” S. Carey
IN BETWEEN SPINS NEWS:
As Jaclyn explains in the podcast, her new project, In Between Spins, will launch on March 8th - International Women's Day. Jaclyn has put in a lot of work to create some fresh content for femmes and nonbinary folks in the music industry and fandom. She's creating a new space for people to share their love of music and we're so excited for it to debut next week!
VINYL GIVEAWAY RULES:
- Who doesn't love a nice giveaway?! Well, here is our FIRST!
- If you want to win a vinyl copy of the new S. Carey album, "Hundred Acres," AND the new Hovvdy album, "Cranberry," please share this image on your Twitter and/or Instagram accounts! Make sure to follow @AllstonPudding, @eduPUNXPod, and @inbetweenspins to make sure you get entered to win!
- You have until March 9th at 8pm EST to enter the giveaway - at which point, we will contact a winner and arrange shipment! Enter on both Twitter and Instagram to double your chances - and please help us spread the word!
FOLLOW, RATE, REVIEW, SUBSCRIBE, AND SHARE!
- Any love on the iTunes app helps! CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE ITUNES STORE!
- Don't forget, Android users - we are now on the Google Play Store!!
- Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @eduPUNXpod!
Thanks so much for tuning in and I'll see you next week!
Up the punx!
Let's get to work.
- April 2019 3
- February 2019 2
- January 2019 3
- December 2018 1
- November 2018 2
- October 2018 2
- September 2018 4
- August 2018 4
- July 2018 3
- June 2018 4
- May 2018 6
- April 2018 5
- March 2018 6
- February 2018 5
- January 2018 4
- December 2017 3
- November 2017 3
- October 2017 7
- September 2017 4
- August 2017 4
- July 2017 4
- June 2017 4