40X: Chris Gilbert &
Title IX after
WELCOME TO THE EDUPUNX PODCAST
Here's part two of the fabulous conversation between Katy Hamm and Chris Gilbert from Harvard University. This second part is a concentrated conversation on Title IX, sexual assault prevention, consent, and all of the social justice implications and political connections associated with those topics - especially at a highly routinized and traditional campus like Harvard. Chris goes through his experiences working in OSAPR (Office of Sexual Assault Prevention & Response) and how it has impacted his perspectives on society and education.
- This week we shared tunes from the new Creighola (AKA Amish Rage) album, "UYULALA," which came out on May 1 through its creator, Scott Nicklas.
- If you like what you heard, please check out amishrage.bandcamp.com to snag a digital copy of the album and all of his other music. And go to his Soundcloud account to keep up with all of his creations as he creates them!
- I featured the song, "Fools, Frauds," this week.
- Scott and I go way back in terms of creating music - back to our college days of DIY recording in garages and living rooms and making lots of noise together, so it feels very special to support the release of his new album this week!
- Scott even has a feature on one of my earliest songs from 2011 - you can check it out here!
As always, you can CHECK OUT THE SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!
FOLLOW, RATE, REVIEW, SUBSCRIBE, AND SHARE!
- Any love on the iTunes app helps! CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE ITUNES STORE!
- Don't forget, Android users - we are now on the Google Play Store!!
- We're also FINALLY on Stitcher, so head over there if that's your preferred platform!
- Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @eduPUNXpod!
Thanks so much for tuning in and we will be back on Wednesday with a new episode!
Up the punx!
Let's get to work.