11: Climate Change Special with Nick Lilja &
WELCOME TO THE EDUPUNX PODCAST!
This week, I welcome my friends Nick Lilja and Sophie Robinson to the podcast. Both are every day educators who focus on all things related to climate change. Nick is a TV weather man and meteorologist, while Sophie is a documentary filmmaker and the producer of the film, "The Age of Consequences," which you can learn more about at www.theageofconsequences.com/. We learn A LOT on this episode and hear a number of different perspectives on the topic, in the wake of the devastating Hurricane Harvey in Houston, Texas. This is bound to be a conversation that does not end here.
- Check out "The Age of Consequences" at theageofconsequences.com! You can purchase the film, rent it, stream it, and even book it to be shown on your campus/event!
-Our music sponsor for this episode is The Native Sound, which is releasing the new EP from Surf Rock is Dead on October 6th.
- The EP is called, "We Have No Friends?" and you get to hear the lead single from it, which is called, "Everything They Said," on this episode.
- Visit thenativesound.com for more information on how to preorder this EP!
- This week we hyped the vinyl subscription service, Table Turned!
- Table-Turned is a DIY record-of-the-month club. Subscribers select from two genre options and receive a record each month for that genre, including some “classics” as well as albums they may have missed.
- Right now, subscribers can subscribe for $160 until August 31. At that point, the price goes up to $175, but they can also subscribe month-to-month for $15 a month. That option only lasts until October 31, when our month-to-month option expires until the next round. Round Two’s records ship before January 1.
- To learn more and/or to start your subscription, visit Table-Turned.com!
FOLLOW, RATE, REVIEW, SUBSCRIBE, AND SHARE!
- Any love on the iTunes app helps! CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE ITUNES STORE!
- Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @eduPUNXpod!
- Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @CrigBididman
See you next week!
Let's get to work.
- July 2019 2
- May 2019 2
- April 2019 2
- February 2019 2
- January 2019 3
- December 2018 1
- November 2018 2
- October 2018 2
- September 2018 4
- August 2018 4
- July 2018 3
- June 2018 4
- May 2018 6
- April 2018 5
- March 2018 6
- February 2018 5
- January 2018 4
- December 2017 3
- November 2017 3
- October 2017 7
- September 2017 4
- August 2017 4
- July 2017 4
- June 2017 4