31: Chris Rosonina & Supporting Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
Chris Rosonina &
Supporting Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
WELCOME TO THE EDUPUNX PODCAST!
Chris Rosonina is a photographer, vinyl collector, and support staff for adults with intellectual disabilities (ID). In this episode, we question Chris about his work, how he supports folks with ID, and what it looks like to change career paths when you've found a different calling in life.
If you're in the Eastern Mass - Providence area, you've likely seen Chris at a gig taking pictures and rocking out - so we hope you get to learn more about him as a person, as a music lover, and as professional who works with a very misunderstood and stigmatized identity group.
Make sure to give Chris a follow on Instagram @__sea.roses__!
- In this episode, you got to hear tunes from the new Motel Art EP, "Continental Breakfast," which is a sick post-hardcore act from Haverhill, Mass. I just played a gig with them over the weekend and I really loved their style and performance and I'm excited to share their tunes with you!
- You get to hear the songs, "My Body" and "Better Off Leaving" during this episode and if you like what you hear, please check out the rest of their EP over at MotelArtband.bandcamp.com.
As always, you can CHECK OUT THE NEW SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!
- This week we hyped up Half Access - which is the nonprofit founded by our eighth guest, Cassie Wilson. Half Access was started with the purpose of amassing as much venue accessibility information as possible to inform venues across the country and the world about how to better construct and renovate spaces to accommodate the needs of disabled music goers.
- Visit HalfAccess.org/contact to reach out to Cassie and volunteer your time to supporting the cause of making music venues for inclusive and accessible so that our communities can truly thrive.
FOLLOW, RATE, REVIEW, SUBSCRIBE, AND SHARE!
- Any love on the iTunes app helps! CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE ITUNES STORE!
- Don't forget, Android users - we are now on the Google Play Store!!
- Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @eduPUNXpod!
Thanks so much for tuning in and I'll see you next week!
Up the punx!
Let's get to work.
- July 2019 2
- May 2019 2
- April 2019 2
- February 2019 2
- January 2019 3
- December 2018 1
- November 2018 2
- October 2018 2
- September 2018 4
- August 2018 4
- July 2018 3
- June 2018 4
- May 2018 6
- April 2018 5
- March 2018 6
- February 2018 5
- January 2018 4
- December 2017 3
- November 2017 3
- October 2017 7
- September 2017 4
- August 2017 4
- July 2017 4
- June 2017 4