45X: Aria Carpenter - "Does this make me gay?"
45X: Aria Carpenter -
"Does this make me gay?"
WELCOME TO AN EXTRA EPISODE OF THE EDUPUNX PODCAST
As expected, Aria Carpenter and Craig wound up talking about sex for A WHILE, enough to release an EXTRA episode! In this episode, they break down a number of the myths and misconceptions that they have heard over the years from friends, students, and customers. The question of whether what you like dictates your identity comes up, as well as some information about lube, and the resilience of the vulva. There's still so much to cover in this extra episode and we hope you dig it!
- This week we shared tunes from the new Cosmic Johnny album, "Good Grief," which came out on April 28. Cosmic Johnny is a fantastic queer emo pop band from Massachusetts that we love - so please give them some support!
- In this brief episode, you get to hear the opening track, "The Theme from Good Grief."
- The album is currently available FOR DOWNLOAD on their bandcamp site, so you have no reason to not download this album right now!
As always, you can CHECK OUT THE NEW SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!
FOLLOW, RATE, REVIEW, SUBSCRIBE, AND SHARE!
- Any love on the iTunes app helps! CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE ITUNES STORE!
- Don't forget, Android users - we are now on the Google Play Store!!
- We're also FINALLY on Stitcher, so head over there if that's your preferred platform!
- Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @eduPUNXpod!
As noted in this episode, there will be no episode next week, as In Between Spins will be going on hiatus for a while - and we could use a monthly break, as you probably could, too.
Thanks so much for tuning in and we will be back on July 5th with a new episode!
Up the punx!
Let's get to work.