In Between Spins 005: Record Stores (w/ Kristian Sorge of Limited to One)
WELCOME TO THE MONTHLY EPISODE OF IN BETWEEN SPINS!
This month is all about record stores! Jaclyn and Craig are big fans of collecting vinyl records, as has been mentioned many times on the podcast. This week, we welcome our friend and the owner of Limited to One, Kristian Sorge, to the podcast! Kristian opened Limited to One just under a year ago and has already caught on as one of the must-visit record stores in the world, due to its focus on carrying very limited pressings of rare and hard-to-find records. We dig into a lot of our favorite record stores, how we like things organized, and some of the things we don't like in record stores! We also chat a bit about NEW TUNES that we're loving these days.
This episode featured a bunch of new tunes!
Here's a full list of the jams you heard this week:
- “Ball For Me,” Post Malone
- “Miracle,” CHVRCHES
- “City Looks Pretty,” Courtney Barnett
- “Geyser,” Mitski
- “Heaven,” Late Bloomers
- “Dancing on Glass,” Soft Kill
- “One Rizla,” Shame
- “Yours,” Now Now
- “Cough,” Worldsgreatestdad
- “Wide Awake,” Parquet Courts
- “Spright,” Ovlov
As always, you can CHECK OUT THE SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!
Make sure you follow Jaclyn's project over at inbetweenspins.com - and follow on Twitter and Instagram to check out all of the goodies she's gonna share with the world! And check out her YouTube channel!
FOLLOW, RATE, REVIEW, SUBSCRIBE, AND SHARE!
- Any love on the iTunes app helps! CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE ITUNES STORE!
- Don't forget, Android users - we are now on the Google Play Store!!
- We're also FINALLY on Stitcher, so head over there if that's your preferred platform!
- Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @eduPUNXpod!
Thanks so much for tuning in and we will be back on Wednesday with a new episode!
Up the punx!
Let's get to work.